Q: What are the different types of yeast infections?
Even if you won’t have yeast infection today, by having this information, you can help your family and friends.
Yeast infections can cause pain in people of all ages and can be found in many different areas on the body. By knowing what the different types of yeast infections are, you will be better suited to know what is going on with your body.
Also, by knowing more about yeast infections, you can help educate other people on it as well- because they can occur in anybody, even very small children and babies. Of course, some people are more susceptible to yeast infections than others, but nevertheless you should know about them.
Here are the different types in alphabetical order:
- Balanitis – this type of yeast infection occurs in men, because it deals with the penis. Balanitis is known for being an irritating infection of the penis.
- Candida albicans – The symptoms of this yeast infection often resembles those of bacterial vaginosis, so a proper diagnosis will sometimes be needed. In order to make sure that it is not a sexually transmitted disease, you will want to see a doctor.
- Intertrigo – This is a type of skin irritation. It is caused by friction between moist surfaces. In addition to the yeast infection, this can be accompanied by a bacterial or fungal infection as well.
- Moniliasis – This type of yeast infection occurs in the vagina. This will usually occur at certain times, specifically while someone is taking antibiotic treatment or while someone is pregnant. This particular infection is painful as well.
- Oral thrush – It is an infection of the mouth, but it is painless. The major downside to this type of yeast infection is that it can often recur. It is most common in babies, young children, and the elderly.
- Systemic yeast infections – These types of yeast infections occur in people with AIDS, ailments or drug treatments that suppress the immune system, or diabetes.
It is important that you know each one so you will realize what you are up against. Some of these occur more in certain people, but it is still important information. By learning these types and the symptoms, along with preventative measures, you are better placed to stop a yeast infection from getting serious.
Q: Are you looking for an effective Yeast Infection Cure/Treatment?
Yeastrol™ is a homeopathic product that works like nothing else on the market today. Our experts in homeopathic treatments have combined 12 ingredients to fight not just the itching “but multiple symptoms of yeast infection” from the inside out! And Yeastrol gets into your system quickly, with just two simple sprays under the tongue, three times a day. And you get 2 bottles free.