Gastroesophageal reflux, also known as acid reflux, can be a serious health hazard. Acid reflux is a chronic condition in which hydrochloric (stomach) acid escapes through the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and enters the esophagus. Acid Reflux Symptoms include: heartburn, burping, ongoing hiccups, chronic sore throat, abdominal pain, regurgitation.
More About Acid Reflux: While it’s not uncommon to experience these symptoms sporadically, if they occur twice a week or more you have acid reflux disease. Risk factors include being overweight, pregnancy, eating large meals or lying down after a meal. Acid reflux can also be caused by lack of digestive enzymes. And for that, Digestive Science Reflux Elimination System is ideal because it is a safe and natural therapy to treat a common cause of acid reflux and reduce the pain that it causes. And similarly, just as acid reflux may signify that all’s not well with the state of your body, Reflux Elimination System may be a wise investment for your health and your comfort.
Among the various health problems, acid reflux may lead to:
- Esophagitis – Prolonged reflux can irritate the tube that connects the throat to the stomach, a condition called esophagitis, which can lead to further erosion and scarring.
- Esophageal Stricture – Esophagitis can also cause scar tissue to narrow the esophagus in a process called a stricture. When this happens, large pieces of food can get stuck and may require surgery for removal. Strictures can also cause weight loss and make it difficult to swallow.
- Throat/Voice Problems – One of the lesser known symptoms of reflux, patients with acid reflux can develop hoarseness, voice problems, chronic sore throat and the sensation of a lump in the throat.
- Breathing Problems – Reflux can make asthma or pneumonia worse if stomach acid is inhaled after it’s regurgitated and can cause shortness of breath.
- Tooth Decay – Stomach acid is supposed to stay in the stomach. If it’s frequently regurgitated, it can erode the tooth enamel. In a study conducted by the University of Alabama, 40% of reflux patients had advanced tooth decay.
- Acid reflux can also cause stomach ulcers, esophageal cancer and lower quality of life.
Acid Reflux Treatment
Digestive Science Reflux Elimination System is formulated with the latest in digestive research to treat a common cause of this debilitating condition. The cause is lack of digestive enzymes. And it’s an ongoing problem for patients with acid reflux. But unlike common reflux medicines, like antacids and proton pump inhibitors, Reflux Elimination System is designed to treat the cause of reflux rather than just swatting at symptoms. Treat the cause and you reduce the problem or just eliminate it completely.
Reflux Elimination System is a natural therapy, of acid control, enzyme renewal and ongoing support with the super-food chia. There are no drugs involved. Rather, natural ingredients to nurture your digestion and find the right balance of acid and enzymes in your stomach, for comfort, pain relief and ongoing digestive health. So, inctead of using antacids, use Digestive Science Reflux Elimination System, get your health back and feel good about life.