101 Health Tips — Read Them All — Implement At Least 50 of Them!
1. Breakfast is the most vital meal. It should not be missed in order to
refuel your body from functional metabolic changes during long hours
of sleep. It is best to include carbohydrates, fats and proteins for an
ideal nutrition such as combinations of fresh fruits, bread toast and
breakfast cereals with milk.
2. Maintain a well balanced diet for a healthy living. A well balanced diet
is eating different kinds of nutritious foods in proportion. It will boost
your energy and will improve your welfare. Either excess or deficiency
of specific vitamins and minerals can harm your health.
3. Be conscious on how much salt you take in during snacks and meals.
The table salt is sodium chloride which is widely used as flavor
enhancer. High sodium intake is a risk factor for diseases like high
blood, heartburn, osteoporosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
Limit sodium intake by just reducing your consumption of salty foods
without taking the option of salt substitutes.
4. Stay away from buffet or eat-all-you-can meals because it will possibly
tempt you to eat too much to get a fair value of what you have paid.
Otherwise, you can go for nutritious foods such as fresh fruits,
vegetable salads and low fat foods. Stand firm and resist your craving
to refill your plate for the second time.
5. Limit intake of processed foods as in canned goods, refrigerated and
dried foods. The food processing alters the natural components of the
foods which make it less beneficial to the body. The use of chemicals
to preserve, control and enhance the flavor can be more damaging to
the systems of the body than enhancing health.
6. Consider eating whole foods. Whole foods are nutritious foods having
its natural compounds intact. It is neither processed nor refined. It
does not contain added chemicals such as flavorings, preservatives
and other ingredients. Start eating whole foods by adding slices of
fresh fruits and vegetables to each and every meal.
7. The best and healthy way of preparing poultry for a meal is to remove
the visible skin and fats prior to cooking. Roast, bake or broil poultry
instead of deep frying to prevent oil absorption. Among the parts, the
chicken breasts contain high protein and low fat which make it the
better choice cuts.
8. Water is vital to sustain a healthy life. Its recommended to drink at
least 8 ounces of 8 glasses of water every day. It aids the cells,
tissues and organs to function normally. Body water deficit or
dehydration can cause serious damage to kidneys and other organs
which may result to mental confusion, coma and even death if not
given medical intervention immediately.
9. Maintain a low fat diet. Foods that are naturally low in fats are fruits,
vegetables, beans and grains. Make sure to check the product labels
you buy from the market. Fat content label per serving should not be
greater than 2 to 3 grams. It is best to choose fat content of 1 gram of
fat per 100 calories.
10.Supplement your body with iron nutrition. Iron can only be taken from
food sources such as red meats, fish, poultry, cereals, leafy vegetables
and raisins. It serves as a fuel to energize our body by helping in red
blood cells production. Take iron-rich foods with Vitamin C for an
effective iron absorption.
11.Eating banana for breakfast is an effective weight loss plan known as
Miracle Morning Banana Diet. In this diet plan,all you need is to eat
banana for breakfast; drink adequate water; no more eating after 8:00
PM and sleep before midnight. It is proven to be effective since
bananas increase metabolism.
12.Include high-fiber foods in your diet plan. It is a simple means to
maintain health and physical fitness. High-fiber foods can be found in
whole foods such as fruits, legumes, nuts, grains and vegetables.
Fiber contents can help enhance your energy and will keep you away
from diseases such as cardiovascular disease.
13.Carbohydrates do not increase weight. It is not advisable to cut down
carbohydrates intake because it is the primary food source of energy
and contains low fat. The side dishes eaten with rice and the spreads
placed in the sandwiches are the ones that need to be limited if losing
weight is your goal.
14.Eat non-fat yogurt and combine it with your favorite fruitss.
Dairy products such as yogurt are naturally rich in Calcium to
strengthen bones and vitamin A which plays a great role in making our
skin beautiful. Non-fat yogurt also contains friendly bacteria known as
probiotics to enhance digestive processes.
15.Drink orange juice or eat orange every day. Citrus fruits are high in
Vitamin C that can enhance our immune system which improves our
resistance to infection. It also facilitates in the absorption of iron for the
prevention of anemia. Other sources of vitamin C include berries,
tomatoes, kiwi and green leafy vegetables.
16. Consider eating steamed oysters, rich in zinc. Zinc is needed
for the production of cells and repair of tissues. It also helps in the
normal functioning of the immune system and the reproductive system.
Zinc can also be found in other food sources such as beef and pork.
17.To have a brighter and healthier eye, eat foods rich with vitamins A, C,
E, beta-carotene and lutein. These are all antioxidants that can
decrease your risk of eye problems especially the age-related macular
degeneration which can cause blindness as you grow old. It can all be
taken from green leafy vegetables.
18.Don’t eat if you are not hungry. It will help weight controlt. The
moment you feel hungry, drink water because sometimes we respond
to thirst by eating. After drinking and you still feel the same way,
eat but don’t overdo it. It slowly and enjoy your food without adding
any more foods to your plate.
19.Control yourself from eating too much during holidays and parties.
Foods prepared can be very mouth watery but you need to resist it by
staying away from the preparation. As much as possible, set in your
mind that you need to eat only nutritious foods at a non excessive
20.Be conscious of what you are drinking. Sodas, coffee, energy drink
and alcohol drinks contain a lot of calories. It concentrates more on
making your belly fats bigger. When you feel thirsty, the cheapest and
most helpful for your body is to grab a glass of water or diluted freshly
squeezed juice instead.
21.Junk foods literally means useless. It does not do any good to your
body. It is high in sodium, calories and a lot of chemical ingredients to
attract buyers with the artificial flavoring. Instead of buying junk foods
for your snacks and break time, substitute it with nutritious fruits and
22. Reduce your sugar gradually in your hot or cold drinks until you don’t
need it anymore. White sugar does not contain any vitamins or
minerals, and brown sugar contains a very small amount of no
nutritional importance. Sugar and honey are also fattening and can
cause tooth decay.
23. Give fruit or toys instead of giving candies and sweets to children as
present or reward. Children as young associative learners will later
associate harmful foods with good events. This might overshadow
their thinking about the true value of a healthy and nutritious diet. As
much as possible, practice a healthy lifestyle with the young ones.
24. It is important to be careful of how much you eat. Know the intended
number of servings of packed foods before eating. Some packed noodles
can be small in packages but it sometimes prepared for two or
more persons. Others fail to realize this and eat the whole pack of
noodles making their calories and food intake double.
25. Eat more fish. White fish is low in fat and oily fish has high omega 3-
fatty acids. Fish oil or the omega 3-fatty acids are unsaturated oil that
cannot be found in other food sources. It will help the body combat
cholesterol and will help maintain a healthy heart function.
26. Omega 3-fatty acid is beneficial in getting rid of cholesterol but for
those who do not like to eat oily fish can substitute Flaxseeds instead.
It is a composed of Omega 3 fatty an acid which is available in different
nutrition store. You can take this once a week as your food
27. Be careful of what you buy in the grocery store, an attractive food
package and expensive price does not necessarily mean that it is
healthy. Famous product endorsers can also be very convincing but
you should not believe everything you see and hear from them. It is
best that you have your own knowledge of what is good for you.
28. The most important thing to know about allergy is the allergen.
Allergens are substances that trigger allergy which can be in the form
of dust, pet’s hair, scents, pollen and smoke. Trace the pattern of your
allergy. Sneezing after cleaning your house might mean that your
allergens are dust.
29. Do an elimination dieting if you suspect that you are allergic to foods.
Do this gradually by eliminating each food you usually eat for a period
of 2 to 4 weeks to see changes. The process will be repeated in an
opposite manner by introducing again the eliminated food to see if
allergic symptoms will be manifested.
30. The best way to deal with food allergy is to avoid its triggering factor.
Check food labels carefully for additives that can cause you allergic
reactions. If you suspect that a specific additive can cause you the
allergy, avoid those as much as you can. Consider fresh and
31. Monitor your food intake by keeping a diary. List down all your
activities including all the foods you eat. Take note if when your
allergies begin to show. It may establish a connection between your
allergic reactions and a particular food, or something like scents, soap,
cosmetics, clothing that you wear or your pet’s fur.
32. Don’t hesitate to ask the ingredients of the menu when eating at
restaurants, parties or when eating foods prepared by someone else.
It is important to know this information for your own safety and
precaution. Always bring with you antihistamines or anti-allergy drugs
as prescribed by your doctor for emergency cases.
33. If possible, wear an ID bracelet that indicates your allergy. This will
help other people know what triggers your allergic reactions in cases of
emergency. You may also consider telling your family members,
officemates and friends about your allergies before going to a buffet. In
this case, they can alert you of the food you should not take.
34. It is important to seek help from experts such as allergist or
immunologist for better diagnosis and treatment of your allergies. They
may perform several tests to identify the specific triggering factors.
They will also provide you medical prescription suited for you.
35. It is best to check if you manifest signs and symptoms of allergies in
the widely known food allergens such as soy, milk, peanuts, sea foods
and eggs. If it cause you itchiness, sneezing, swelling and hives; keep
it away from your home and avoid these as much as possible.
36. As soon as you discover that you have food allergy, you need to adjust
your meal plan as well as your nutritional intake. By getting rid of the
triggering foods, you may need to supplement the nutrients lost. Diet
modifications are necessary but still observe a well-balanced diet to
maintain a healthy body without the food that triggers your allergy.
37. Sometimes the food allergens are your favorite foods which could be
more difficult for you to get rid of. Try to condition your mind that foods
and additives that can trigger your allergies are not edible. In this way,
you can gradually avoid temptation of eating or tasting bits.
38. It is better not to eat any kinds of nuts even if you are aware of the
specific type of nut you are allergic to. Determine carefully the content
of what you are buying because nuts are not only present in some food
products but are also used as ingredients in shampoos, soaps and lotions.
39. Stress, tension and anxiety can also trigger allergies. Try to determine
the causes and deal with it by relaxation, meditation, reflection and
other kinds of coping technique. Drink milk before sleeping at night it
can greatly contribute to a good rest thus decreases your potential to
be stressed out.
40. Always be ready because allergic reactions may occur anytime and
anywhere. Imagine different situations in advance about having allergy
and how you can handle it if you are away from your home. This will
help you prepare and think for your safety first than panic and not do
anything at all.
41. If your children have food allergies, teach them not to accept any food
given by their friends, classmates or anyone without your confirmation.
Let them know what they are allergic to and the symptoms they will
manifest in order for them to seek help from adults or their school clinic
when it occur.
42. Avoid all kinds of milk and dairy products if you have milk allergy.
Make sure to have an alternative nutrition or substitute milk nutrients by
eating calcium rich foods and Vitamin D. Consider eating more spinach and
broccoli or talk to a dietician to provide you with a more planned diet.
43. Supplement yourself with vitamin C. Vitamin C functions as a natural
anti allergy. A recommended intake of 1000 mg of vitamin C taken two
times a day can be a natural treatment for the relief of your allergies
and asthma. It should be taken from fresh citrus fruits not canned juice
or processed foods.
44. Taking a bath before going to sleep at night is recommended for those
who have allergies with pollen. It is difficult to avoid pollen but reducing
your exposure can be attainable. Stay inside especially on hot, dry and
windy days. Close your windows and doors with your air conditioner on.
45. A carpeted floor is not recommended for those with dust allergies. It
will trigger sneezing and itchiness continuously. Otherwise, purchase a
vacuum cleaner to clean it more often. Bed covers should also be
changed often to keep from setting in. Leaving your footwear outside
your room is also a good idea to prevent more dust.
46. It is best not to share your bedroom with your pets especially if you
have allergies. Place them in a separate room to avoid inhaling their
hair and dead skin cells. Sometimes others who have different type of
allergy may develop allergic reaction to pets more often to those who
share bed with their pets.
47. Wear gloves and mask when dusting or cleaning your house to
prevent inhalation of dust. Keep your stuffed toys or place them in a
sealed plastic wrap. Always wash floor rags to prevent growth of
molds. Make sure to vacuum or clean under your bed and always use
a damp cloth to wipe dust off.
48. For skin allergies such as contact dermatitis, you should know the
surface or texture that you are allergic to. Most common causes of
skin allergies are fake jewelries, leather-made materials and metals. If
you are allergic to these, make sure that you will place a cloth or cover
to prevent a direct contact to your skin.
49. Wash skin surface with cool water and mild soap immediately after you
developed rashes and itchiness from a known chemical irritant. Don’t
scratch to prevent wound and further infection. You may use calamine
lotion to treat itchiness but not in the face area or near the eyes. If
rashes will continuously develop, seek for medical help.
50. Have a daily workout or exercise – Exercising and a daily workout will
not only give you a healthy body but also help in purifying your body
and mind through the release of your aggressive endorphins and
emotions. Through exercise, you can take in more oxygen allowing
your body to pump blood faster.
51. Choose to use non-toxic home cleaners – even cleaners that you
contains toxic chemicals, even if they are not eaten, can enter your
bodily system through regular use. By using non-toxic cleaners, you
can be sure to rid your home of harmful chemicals that can be bad for
52. Try to stop or limit the pills you take daily – while chronic health
conditions may result into the need for you to consume several types of
pills daily, it would do well to try to limit their use as much as possible
since the simultaneous intake of these pills can result into kidney
damage due to its harmful chemical contents.
53. Deep breathing – make it a habit to constantly take in some deep
breaths now and again especially if you are out in the open where
there is fresh air. Deep breathing can help get a relaxed mind and help
you take in much needed oxygen that can assist in the circulation of
54. Eat organic food – at present, people are recognizing the importance of
organic foods in promoting the health of a person. By having a lot of
organic and fresh fruits and vegetables, not only will your body receive
any harmful chemicals and toxins, it can also remove whatever toxins
you already have in your system.
55. Limit or stop activities that can cause unhealthy lifestyle – by stopping
from gossiping, watching lesser television and not having too much
online activities, you can have a mind that is much rested and you can
begin to do, in its place, more productive and more important activities
that will not affect your mood or be harmful to your health.
56. Stop or Limit Alcohol Intake – Since red wine is proven to be good for
the heart due to its resveratrol content, you still need to limit alcohol
intake since too much of it can result into health and organ damages,
e.g., heart weakening, liver problems, loss of sleep and feeling of
tiredness. You can opt to totally stop drinking and get resveratrol pills
57. Stop drug use and abuse – Aside from those prescribed, it comes as
no secret that dangerous drugs can lead to many unhealthy results
some of which are fatal. It can give your body an incredible amount of
toxin that can immediately weaken the immune system of your body
that you need to fight illnesses.
58. Wear little make-up – understand that most of the make-up available
in the market contains chemicals/toxins that can enter the body system
when worn. There are many ways to make your make up look good even if
only a small amount is worn and knowing how will be good to your health.
Better yet, make use of make-up that is maid of natural or chemical-free
ingredients that will not bring you any harm.
59. Leave your hair alone – if hair sprays can ruin the ozone layer, what
more can it do to your own body? So does the hair dyes that contain
various chemicals with adverse effects on the health of a person. Not
only will your hair and scalp be affected but so are your other organs
just by breathing it in the chemicals it contains.
60. Have more safe sex – one good exercise that can bring positive results
is having sex. To make sure you do not get sick from it, do it with your
spouse only. Sex can bring you more energy, reduce your cholesterol in the
body, increase oxygen flow to the brains, help you get more sleep, reduce
stress and pressures and even serve as a natural pain reliever.
61. Do juice fasting – one popular detox method, though controversial, is
juice fasting. It is done with the primary purpose of reducing or
eliminating the cooked food products and animal products that may
have already accumulated in your body so as to clean your system.
62. Colon Cleansing – clearly one of the most popular methods of
detoxification is colon cleaning. It is the method of cleaning your colon
or the large intestines of the harmful parasites and bowel that may
already have accumulated or petrified in the colon that can lead to poor
digestion and illnesses.
63. Do hydrotherapy – this is slowly but surely becoming a popular way to
detoxify and are usually offered in saunas and spas. You may also do
it in your own home while having a shower. It is considered to be one
of those alternative methods in detoxification wherein the altered water
temperature can result into the body’s blood circulation and the
removal of wastes from the tissues of the body.
64. Do skin brushing – the skin is the biggest organ of the body. Therefore,
it is most capable of getting harmful toxins, allowing the toxins to enter
your system. By using the detox method of skin brushing, your skin
becomes stimulated eliminating the toxic waste products in your body
and makes your kidney healthier.
65. Use herbs – plenty of healthy and natural herbs can play a big role
in internal and external body detoxification. Example of these herbs
are licorice and yucca roots which are great laxatives, dandelion and
milk thistle for the liver, witch hazel and cranberry which are good-anti
oxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs and pumpkin seeds that can
remove parasites from your body.
66. Meditation – is a great way of detoxifying your mind and body of energy
drainers and poisonous thoughts that can prove to be very harmful.
Choose the best meditation guides available and a follow a specific
schedule and program that you can do regularly.
67. Do meditation alone –doing meditation alone is the most effective
manner of doing it if you want to get immediate results. To do it well,
you should remove any discomforts or nuisances that can ruin your
concentration. Make use of a comfortable location with proper lighting
and temperature. Be patient with the results as they do not happen
68. De-stress through various effective methods – there are many ways of
ridding yourself of stress and pressures such as getting counsel.
Opening up being more sociable, doing activities that can improve your
confidence of yourself and setting up realistic goals. By also
understanding and being happy with your body, you would not need to
feel insecure that you do things that can be harmful to your body.
69. Eating lots of fiber – it is already a known fact that eating fiber foods
can help a lot in cleaning your body’s digestive tract of various toxins
and accumulated feces. Some f the best fiber foods are brown rice, broccoli,
wheat bread, corn, bran cereal and of course, fruits and vegetables.
70. Drink plenty of water – it is easily one of the most effective and
cheapest ways of cleansing your system and flushing out the toxins.
Drinking water is a lot healthier than having sodas, alcohol or juices
when thirsty or after eating. Try to discipline yourself to just have
71. Do not have junk food – junk food may be easy and tasty to eat but
they are processed, meaning they contain chemicals and unnatural
sweeteners and flavorings that can easily bring poison and toxins to
your system. Not only can this type of food bring you unhealthy and
adverse effects, it can also make you overweight.
72. Eat raw food – there are many raw food and raw food detox diet that
are effective in detoxifying your body. Having it can help in cleansing
your body of processed ingredients and animal products that have
already accumulated in your system.
73. Intake of healthy food that are great anti-oxidants – thee are many
types of food and nutrients you can eat or drink to help you with
detoxification, e.g., cranberries which promote sharpness of the brains
and is a great antioxidant, Vitamin C, which is a detox agent perfect for
the liver due to its glutathione content and garlic which is also antioxidant
rich and a known ingredient for health purposes.
74. Eat organic, locally grown and ethical foods – By including organic food
in your daily diet as well as locally grown food that you are sure to be
pesticide-free, you can be assured of not only making your body
healthy and free of toxins but also help your community. So with the
consumption of ethical food that will ensure you that those did not
come from slaughterhouses, etc.
75. Yoga – it is easily one of the most favorite choices for exercises that
can remove the stress and toxin in the body by easing the mind,
promoting respiration, decreasing blood pressure, getting better rest
and sleep, promote better digestion and improvement of posture and
76. Get cardiovascular exercises – this type of exercise can easily promote
health and is a workout that is great for busting calories. A scheduled
routing of cardio exercises can also be good for anger management
thereby resulting into a more relaxed body and mind.
77. Do regular swimming exercises- it is now considered to be a good
detox exercises since it works out your heart and muscles and it
promotes better breathing and gives better body temperature thereby
assisting in the internal cleansing of your body. It would however be
best to swim in a pool with natural water instead of the chlorinated
78. Learn pilates – this is another workout, like yoga, that will not
only boost your energy but also promote your immune system that will
not even require you to also have cardiovascular exercises that will
induce sweat from your body. Like yoga, this is also a very popular
workout nowadays even for celebrities.
79. Do exercises that will reduce fat and make you sweat – exercises and
workout such as these will not only give you a well toned and better
shaped body but also cleanse it from toxins that are both stored and
are located on your body’s surface. You have to know what the proper
exercises are that will have you sweating and losing unhealthy fat.
80. Exercise to get a good night’s sleep. As proper sleep is needed to
get the toxins out of your system, it would be ideal get the right
exercise that will induce you to sleep properly and restfully. Make it a
part a habit and be sure protect your sleeping environment from
distractions such as TV, computer or too much lights.
81. Have a holistic lifestyel, which is living a life that is mindful of
the body, the mind and the spirit’s health all at the same time and not
just any one of them. This way, you are able to monitor not just your
health but also your body’s toxicity in whole and not just in part.
82. Avoid promiscuity – by living a life free from perversion and
promiscuity, you will not only prevent yourself from suffering emotional
drain that can be brought by these actions but also avoid possible
illnesses and problems caused by these acts of perversion such as
STD and other sexually related sicknesses or worse, AIDS.
83. Proper hygiene – hygiene affects the overall health of a person and
drives away toxins from entering your body. Make sure to always have
a bath at least once a day and make sure that you brush and floss your
teeth several times a day, preferably after every meal. Also, wash your
hands as frequently as possible, particularly before eating.
84. Be a vegetarian – although difficult for many people who have become
used to eating meat, those vegans out there are actually enjoying the
benefits brought about by not eating red meat, chicken or any other
animal food. Vegetables and fruits have always been associated with
good nutrients necessary in cleansing the system. You can even help
the environment in the process.
85. Have a macrobiotic lifestyle – having a life such as this means that you
will live based on your life’s harmony with nature by having a good
lifestyle and proper diet combined with your love and respect for the
environment. There are many ways to do it especially today that
people are becoming highly aware of the environmental problems we
86. Have a therapeutic and strategic body massage – by getting the
services of someone who can give you such a massage, you will be
able to enjoy its benefits such as a better digestive system and the
stimulation of your body’s ability to get rid of wastes.
87. Use eco-friendly vehicles, getting rid of pollutants in the
environment is a way of removing toxins that may enter your body. By
making use of a car that will not result into additional pollution, like
electric car, that you and your loved one can easily breathe in, you will
be able to decrease the existence of toxic fumes in the air.
88. Grow indoor plants – Doing this will not only make your home look
more beautiful but also allow the oxygen to freely flow in your
surroundings allowing you to take in enough which will promote your
respiration as well as purify the air as it prevents the production of
more carbon dioxide which could be harmful.
89. Proper composting and pet waste disposal – along with a healthy body
should some a healthy environment. Failure to do so will only result
into a surrounding that is toxic field and unhealthy. Since garbage is
part of life and pets are a common fixture in many homes, it is
necessary that proper pet waste and garbage disposal is done.
Composting or recycling of garbage or using it to enrich your garden is
a good advice.
90. Growing a garden – speaking of gardens, having a home with a garden
will give its inhabitants a complete and continued supply of oxygen
which is necessary in various bodily systems. It is also good to grow
your own fruits and vegetables in your own garden that you can use at
91. Proper air supply – air is important to your health and your system.
Make sure that there is more than enough of it in your home by having
proper ventilations in your rooms and regularly changing the air filters
and making use of carpets and furnishings made of natural materials.
92. Use aromatherapy – there are now many of these aromatherapy
methods available in the market, including the internet. Majority of
these products work as promised and are great techniques in helping
heal certain ailments and colds as well as relieve stress.
93. Do not let work stress you. To some people, their work is a form of
stress, something they cannot look forward to but still do everyday for
the sake of earning a living. This should not be the case. Instead, you
should learn how to enjoy your work or at least make it quit acceptable
by being more organized avoiding annoying co-workers.
94. Know when to tune out – by learning when to tune out, you will be able
to give your mind and body the proper rest it needs particularly from
gossipy co-workers and friends, from e-mail or Twitter messages, or
just about anything going on around you that could just give you
unnecessary excitement or even irritation.
95. Learn to say no – you can say no to anything that you think will only
cause you harm like eating bad food, taking alcohol, doing stressful
events, losing sleep over something and any other stressful things that
will only lead to an unhealthy lifestyle. Saying no to these will do you
96. Lead a simple life – by doing this, you can put more concentration of
keeping your body and your lifestyle healthy. The more things you do,
the less time you will have to think of things that will make you aware of
the harmful toxins and chemicals present in the environment that can
give you harm. Making it simple though will also allow you time for
97. Learn to sustain what you already achieved – having a healthy and
proper diet is already difficult. Even harder is the task of sustaining it
and making sure that what you achieved previously in terms of your
health and detoxification is not wasted by just going back to your bad
98. Leave the couch and get yourself moving to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Remember that resisting the temptation to sit on your couch the whole
day means fighting off the temptation to the main culprits of obesity,
such as overeating (especially of junk foods), oversleeping, and, of
course, the unhealthy sedentary living.
99. Make your exercise or fitness regimen fun and interesting by
including others in your daily routine. Take for example, walking at the
park with your loveable dog, or jogging every morning with your best
friend. In some cases, join exercise groups to gain new friends and get
more advice about exercising.
100. Choose an exercise or fitness regimen that you know you
can handle. Not all exercises work for everyone. So be sure to get your
research done first, especially if you are eying on a new exercise
program. Talk to your body, and see how far you think your system can
go before deciding which fitness program to pursue.
101. Human body loves predictability, just like any other animal or machine.
Eat at fixed times, with fixed time gaps between meals, and have a set menu
for the week, keeping diet as simple as you can. This will give siginificant
boost to your energy levels and immune system.